This is our first blog, ever! We decided it might be a good way for everyone to share pictures and family news. The little Wazzees are in good shape having just returned from a surprise trip to San Diego. The switch from sunshine to snow was a little harsh. Sadly we put our shorts and swimming suits back into storage. Dallin is anxious for Teeball and soccer to begin...Jacob is swinging from the uneven bars in gymnastics (and practicing tumbling on the couch)...Aubrey is jumping from every surface possible (with a baby tucked under her arm)...Mom is taking tennis lessons and loving it...and Kyle returned to the ski slopes for the first time in...a very long time. We love you, hope you are well...
1 comment:
Wow, I'm impressed! I love blogs, don't you? The pictures look great. I can't wait to see more posts. You can visit mine and David's blog and website anytime. Je t'aime, ma soeur (sp?)...
Michael
Post a Comment