Thursday, March 30, 2006

Define busy?

Hello whoever takes the time to read this...

Thought I would define the busy that is our life right now...I have just completed two abstract paintings for our house, will post a picture soon. I am also involved with a massive service project our church does every year with a few other churches. We are making quilts, fleece blankets, and I plan to sew more hooded towels. I've been learning the wonderful sport of tennis along with 5 friends (who are anxious to practice as much as the kids will let us). I am also Kyle's chief graphic designer which means redesigning the logo to fit various sponsorship groups and creating business cards for his staff. We have also delved into the joy of remodeling and have spent many happy hours transforming our house into the home we now enjoy. Still lots of happy working hours to go, but loving the journey!

The kids are our main source of business but definately the most fun. The boys are learning to do chores and that fighting means more chores. On every warm day we spend time outside hitting tennis balls or riding bikes or digging dirt. Aubrey sticks close to Mom most of the time but has mastered the slide and still loves swinging.

When we get together with friends we usually play Settlers or Cashflow and talk about what we want to do in the future. It is great to have friends from Milwaukee here with us and so many new friends that remind us of the friends we left behind.

In all this busyness...our top priority is still the church and how we can serve the Lord. We are continuing to learn and grow strong in so many ways. We are incredibly thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with and the happiness we feel in our hearts. We hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Darrell said...

I love this blog!!!!! Your pics are adorable (of course!!!!!) I'll try to get you more info on the family reunion in August. Where do I send the info? Do I just e-mail you, Jeanelle?

Post a Comment