Monday, February 02, 2009

Free at last

With chagrin I looked at my blog and realized that Christmas photos were the last thing I posted. I knew that I had been busy but wondered for a moment how time could slip by so quickly...then I rememered what had taken over every spare moment of my time since the last blog post. And I blame you, my friends, for so highly recommending the Twilight series to me. I finally started them and I don't have to explain why I haven't been blogging. Sucked in like the rest of you, I have been in the Twilight zone. And yes, they were fantastic even on my ipod while doing laundry and dishes (couldn't let EVERYTHING go).

Among our news, Dallin started playing basketball and earned his red belt in karate! We lost the snake for awhile but it turned up safe and sound after 4 WEEKS!! We thought we might have to warn impending visitors. Jacob is the pogo stick king and Aubrey is enjoying preschool with Mom. Grant is a busy guy now that he has learned to climb...it's a whole new world to explore.

Kyle just became the ward mission leader and I am still teaching the 6-7 yr olds. We are not too mad at the groundhog because we still need to go skiing. Which I can do now, because at long last-I am free!

5 comments:

Alice said...

Congrats on the new-found freedom. I got sucked in too, but I had to wait for each one to be published. I stretched mine out over time. Did you see the movie yet?

Carrie said...

Glad to hear that you liked Twilight. They really were good books. I saw the movie, and I also enjoyed it.

JNL said...

Haven't seen the movie yet...yikes, I guess I'm not really free yet.

All for J's said...

Thanks! I started coloring my hair dark about 18 months ago. I didn't realize how long it's been since we've seen each other until you asked about my hair color..too long! I'm trying to go back, it's a slow process. Your children sound happy and healthy. I haven't started the Twilight series yet. Some of the guys at work tell me they are awesome. Which I find hilarious in itself..guys telling me how awesome Twilight is..lol!

Heather, Rex, etc. said...

I'm glad you liked Twilight! It really sucked my in, too. Rex has a photo of Tyler making a complete mess next to me with rolls of stickers and I'm just on the couch reading Twilight.

Post a Comment