



I had just about decided to give up blogging but maybe we'll give it one more try. I'm going to make it accessible to whoever so that y'all can view it without being invited all over again.
Baby Grant is doing great and giggled for the first time this weekend! He's a pretty happy baby so it is hard to put him to bed when he keeps smiling! He is definately a night owl but we are loving the occasional 7hr stretch of sleep. Hopefully those will start happening more!
I started playing tennis again 2 weeks ago...the group has been pretty patient with me as I try to get back into the groove :). Kyle and I took a quick trip to Las Vegas while my Mom and Dad watched the kids. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Kyle's sister, Kerry and her husband. The best part part was eating fabulous food and not worrying about it with all the walking! The kids thoroughly enjoyed making candy, playing chess, dressing up, and lots of hugs with Grandma and Grandpa. Thanks again Dad for shoveling the driveway 3 times! We came home to about 8in of snow!
We will send out Valentines to everyone since we were too busy to do Christmas cards...ta ta for now-
love,
jnl
1 comment:
How do I download these wonderful pictures into my pcd, I wonder? It was fun being a "young parent" again for a couple of days.
Post a Comment