This past weekend we were initiated into the culture of dancing drama...it was picture time for A's dance class and I was a little stunned by the detailed page of instructions that accompanied her 2 costumes. I found myself driving 40min to pick up the "suntan glossy" tights at the store specified in the note. The morning of pictures we were both a little stressed...because no one should have to put eyeliner and mascara on a 3yr old. We learned later that most moms skip that step. Finally it was time to go...and we had the matching gloves, hair ribbons, hats, and shoes. She was adorable but I had to laugh when we got home and she asked me if she could go put on her pajamas. I said yes and when we washed her face she peeked at herself in the mirror and smiled, "Mom, it's ME again!"
Eating Stone Orphanage
10 years ago
1 comment:
Aubrey looked very cute!!!! I hope she loves dancing!!! Thanks for taking the time to take this pic!! Love, Grandma Hancock
Post a Comment