He found the carpet! Congrats on getting your 4th to crawl, we have no idea what "busy" is like you! And thanks for your comment on mine and David's blog, we gotta help each other out. Loves!
Jeanelle-Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! You've been blogging for years and I had no idea. I'm glad you are doing well. I know Kyle and Mark talk on occaision, but it's been years since we have. We are long over due. Your little guy is so cute. It's fun to look at pictures of your kids. They are so grown up! I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I have 3 children. Life is good. Take care! Love, Heidi
Grant already knows the importance of getting there first!!! Although he is too young to be crawling (I thought they did that at 8 or 9 months!!), he crawls with a purpose and the other kids had better start protecting their toys!!!! What a cutie!!!!!!!!!! Love, Grandma Hancock
3 comments:
He found the carpet! Congrats on getting your 4th to crawl, we have no idea what "busy" is like you! And thanks for your comment on mine and David's blog, we gotta help each other out. Loves!
Jeanelle-Thanks for sending me a link to your blog! You've been blogging for years and I had no idea. I'm glad you are doing well. I know Kyle and Mark talk on occaision, but it's been years since we have. We are long over due. Your little guy is so cute. It's fun to look at pictures of your kids. They are so grown up! I'm still trying to get used to the fact that I have 3 children. Life is good. Take care!
Love, Heidi
Grant already knows the importance of getting there first!!! Although he is too young to be crawling (I thought they did that at 8 or 9 months!!), he crawls with a purpose and the other kids had better start protecting their toys!!!! What a cutie!!!!!!!!!! Love, Grandma Hancock
Post a Comment